NLP™ stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming. It’s a term that Dr. Richard Bandler and John Grinder created to describe the study of excellence that they did, back in 1970’s.
NLP™ is described as the study of subjective experience. NLP™ is a behavioral technology that explains how & why people do what they do and how can you make quick and lasting changes in your life.
A common misconception about NLP™ is that it is about therapy and that is about as far from the truth as one can get!
NLP™ is an educational tool that you can apply in, whatever you want to do more effectively & efficiently. NLP™ studies how your brain works and how your communication effects your (and other’s) states of being. It has applications in everything humans do.
Neuro refers to the nervous system, through which our experience is processed. Notice that all the information you have inside your brain, is over your five senses, you have pictures, sounds, feelings, smells and tastes.
Linguistic refers to language and includes both verbal and non-verbal aspects of communication that we do with self (internal) and with others.
Programming refers to the patterns of thinking and behavior that we generate by processing communication in our neurological systems to achieve any outcomes.
In simpler terms, “NLP™ is a study of how humans produce any behavior (useful or not) by processing communication inside their brains; More importantly, how you can change anything you want to change easily, quickly and permanently (in yourself & in others) and how you can use your mind to consistently achieve your specific & desired goals.”
This is why, NLP™ is often referred as the science of success and achievement.
Today, NLP™ is a growing and rapidly developing field encompassing almost all areas of human endeavor. It is highly effective for teaching people to function better at whatever they do. People who want to achieve excellent performance learn NLP™.
Is NLP™ for you?
Absolutely NLP™ is for you when you want to…
- Be able to hold your nerve when the going gets tough
- Maintaining focus on your goal and achieve them
- Get over fears & other limitations
- Shrink down problems to tiniest things
- Design a future that you can work towards every day
- Wake up with a sense of excitement
- Get an edge over your competition
- Effectively manage your internal mindset
- Influencing others to happily work with you
- Overcome the hurdles which prevent you succeeding
- Motivate yourself and others with ease
- Communicate with greater precision and elegance
- Think better, think more clearly and make better decisions
Practicing NLP™ skills empower you to get over problems, get through difficulties and achieve what you want from life more easily.